|POST :-||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date :-||30 June 2023|
|CTC :-||Rs. 29,600 - 1,19,500 (IDA)|
|Age Limit :-||30 years|
Steps For Applying
Step-1: Logontowww.nhpcindia.com& apply through online application portal available in the section “Career” with us. A candidate must possess valid E-mail id and mobile number which shall be active throughout the process as required for any further notification.
Step-2: Read all instructions given on the website to ensure your eligibility before applying.
Step-3: Fill the Online application form with relevant details and submit. After successful submission an application ID shall be generated by the system which shall be kept and used for further communication
Step-4:Scanned copies of following documents should be kept ready by the candidate before applying online registration for attachment:
Matriculation/ secondary school certificate as proof of Date of Birth
Complete set of mark sheets/ certificates in support of qualification.
Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable)
Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India. In case of OBC candidates the community certificate should have been issued within 6 months before the date of registration
Step-5: Upload latest photograph and signature as per instructions given in online application portal.
Step-6: Take out the print of the registration form generated by the system in duplicate with Unique application ID for future references.
The candidates registered online with NHPC and have filled all the requisite information inconformity with eligibility criteria shall be provisionally allowed to appear for Computer Based OnlineTest.
The Minimum Qualifying Marks in CBTfor consideration of candidates in selection process:
Gen./OBC/ EWS: 40% Marks
SC/ST/PwD : 35% Marks
Based on merit of Online Test, the final selected candidates will be given provisional “Offer of
RESERVATIONS AND RELAXATIONS:
Reservation for SC / ST / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / PwBD (degree of disability40% or above)/ will be as per the Govt. Norms & Directives. Vacancies forEconomically Weaker Section (EWS) are as per Govt. guidelines subject to finaloutcome of Hon’ble Supreme Court order.
02. The OBC category candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as “General”. The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate (latest) in the prescribed format, issued by Competent Authority as prescribed by the Government of India, at the time of further selection process, if
called for the same. The certificate must be issued within 06 months before from the date of closing of online application.
03. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC (Non- creamy layer). It is relaxable by 10 years for PwBD – General, 13 years for PwBD – OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and 15 years for PwBD – SC/STcandidates.
04. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
05. The relaxation of age for Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government guidelines.
06. Candidates seeking reservation under EWS will have to submit an income & asset certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The closing date for submitting income & asset certificate by the candidate will be treated as the closing date of online application. The prescribed format and the competent authority have been given in the Department of Personnel & Training Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019- Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019.
07. Candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ EWS/ Person with Disability (PwBD) (degree of disability 40% or above) will have to upload Certificate only in the prescribed proforma meant for appointment to the posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/ Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily resident of.
08. TA/DA will not be paid to any candidate appearing for the online test.