SSC Junior Engineer
SSC take exam for the degree/diploma holders from branch civil/mechanical and Electrical for the post of Junior Engineer. SSC JE Exam will be in two tiers Tier-1 and Tier -2 and both exam will be Computer Based
SSC Junior Engineer Notification
SSC released its official notification for the post of junior engineer on its official website ssc.nic.in on 26th July 2023 and the online application for the recruitment will be submitted from 26 July 2023 to 16th August 2023
And this exam is conducted every year for the Civil branch mechanical branch and electrical branch student for junior engineer post in different department
Table of Contents
|Starting date of Application||26 July 2023|
Last Date of Application
16 Aug 2023
Form Correction Window
17 to 18 Aug 2023
Paper -1 Examination
Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) for Organizations/Offices of the Government of India. The posts are of Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial in Level6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
Age Limit and Relaxation
The candidate who is applying his age should not exceeds 30 Years
There are some age relaxations also
SC/ST 5 years
02 OBC 3 years
03 PwD (Unreserved) 10 years
04 PwD (OBC) 13 years
05 PwD (SC/ST) 15 years
06 Ex-Servicemen (ESM) 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actualage.
08 Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence there of. 3 years
09 Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence there of (SC/ST). 8 years
How to Apply and Application Fee for SSC Junior Engineer
- Applications must be submitted only in online mode at the official website of SSC Headquarters; i.e., https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG/JPG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). In compliance of the 12
- Order dated 05.03.2020 of Hon’ble Supreme Court in the matter of Shantanu Kumar & Ors. [Writ Petition (C) No.234 of 2018], the photograph of the candidate should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of notice of the examination. The Photograph should be without cap and spectacles. The frontal view of the face should be clearly visible.
- Before submitting the Application Form, candidate must ensure that the photograph is uploaded as per the given instructions. If the photograph is not uploaded by the candidate in the desired format, his application candidature will be rejected or cancelled. Specimen of photographs delineating photograph acceptable/photograph not acceptable is also given at Annexure-XV.
- Scanned signature in JPEG/JPG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 16.08.2023 (2300 hours).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the a foresaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through Preview/Print option that they have filled correct details in each field of the application form.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid only through online payment modes, namely BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, or RuPay Credit or
- Debit card.
- Candidates must ensure that their online payment has been successfully made to SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the ‘Payment Status” link provided in the candidate’s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of
- Examination shall be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection